Monday, December 16, 2013

Second Life


 
Second Life
 
I really like my fantasy character for second life. At first I was incredibly confused on how to buy outfits and ended up spending a lot of my money on one outfit. After a while though, I started to get the hang of it and I was able to find things that were a lot cheaper. At first my fantasy person was just a vampire. Again I was struggling with figuring out this whole outfit system, but I later found what is now my fantasy outfit. I love peacock feathers. I think that they are absolutely beautiful. I got the idea from my living room actually. The theme of my living room is peacock so I had the idea to find a really cool peacock outfit. I surprisingly found this one at a fairly cheep price, and so I was stoked to find it. I had been having issues with finding ones that were demos only and when I'd put the outfit on I would have a box above my head or the outfit would say demo all over it. It was really frustrating. In the end I was able to find this one; I really like it because it is large and extravagant. The blue hair added something really cool to the look as well. I've always wanted to do my hair a crazy color like this so it was exciting to have my avatar be able to have blue hair. It was fun messing around with Second Life. I'm not going to lie, I still don't completely understand it, and I'm not 100% sure I will use it any other time. It was interesting getting to interact with everyone through it and have our last show in the virtual world; the last class was a pretty fun day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment