Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Stop Motion Frame Animation



This stop motion really creates the idea that I had for this specific picture. In my triptych montage this was the picture that represented how stress can consume your life and can surround you. What I did was made the butterflies, which I suppose you could say represents stress, surround the screaming head. The other thing I was able to do was make the screaming head disappear and appear over and over. I think that this shows the consumption aspect of my triptych image. I learned a lot during this process. I used tweening with the butterflies and the screaming head. With the words "Is Your Life Where You want it to Be" I duplicated the layer over and over and over.. while at the same time changing the positioning and size. This was the most difficult part, but this is where I was able to learn the most technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment